||2 days ago|
|templates||1 month ago|
|vendor/parsedown||2 years ago|
|.editorconfig||1 month ago|
|.gitignore||1 month ago|
|CHANGELOG||5 months ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
|degruchy-core.php||2 days ago|
|readme.txt||5 months ago|
DeGruchy Core Plugin
This is my "core plugin" for DeGruchy.org, it implements things that I don't really have any other place for. Things like code tweaks, CSS, Shortcodes and more.
master branch is pretty stable. Other branches may be available for testing or developing different features.
I wouldn't recommend implementing this on your site unless you make substantial tweaks to it to fit your infrastructure. Feel free to take ideas from it. I have borrowed ideas from others to implement here, so...
What It Does
- Disables plugin/theme editor
- Removes custom metabox functionality
- Adds an 'old post' content banner to posts > 1-year-old via Markdown/Parsedown
- Enables uploads of SVG and webp/a/m files
- Re-enables the Link/blogroll system and adds a shortcode for displaying them
- Turns off Login error strings that would be displayed after a bad login attempt
- Turns off Application passwords
- Turns off XMLRPC